Coronavirus has just about everyone non-essential working from home. Well, here are 10 essential tips to make your work from home experience as productive, healthy, and rewarding as possible today and into the foreseeable future.
1. Get a set of Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bose 700 noise cancelling headphones a helpful for anyone living in a family home, with roommates, or whenever it gets noisy in your surroundings.
2. Make sure your Chair is Comfortable
3. Change it up with a Standup Desk Converter
Even with a nice chair, you can stretch out and work on better posture with a standup desk converter.
4. Go easy on your eyes with a nice Monitor
5. Go wireless to clear the clutter
They say Feng Shui makes things easier on your mind to stay focused. Try out this solar powered wireless keyboard and mouse combination.